What's new

Welcome to APKTAB - #1 Android Mod Apk

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark

HOLLOW KINGDOM FREE EPUB DOWNLOAD

ttv281

Trust Uploader
Reaction score
HOLLOW KINGDOM.jpg
"The Secret Life of Pets meets The Walking Dead" in this big-hearted, boundlessly beautiful romp through the Apocalypse and the world that comes after, where a foul-mouthed crow is humanity's only chance to survive Seattle's zombie problem. (Karen Joy Fowler, PEN/Faulkner Award-winning author of We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves)

Review

As a reader I’m constantly on the search for those authors that are bending the mold, shifting the hue of expectations and writing more for themselves than for a ‘target audience’. Kira Jane Buxton is one of those authors.

‘Unconventional’ is the key word here. In some it sparks excitement and curiosity. In others, trepidation and weariness. There are those who would lift their nose at the synopsis of a POV from a ‘domesticated foul-mouthed crow with a fondness for Cheetos’ and those who smile and are eager at the chance to dive into such an absurd perspective. You may say it’s weird at first, but once you dive in, you’ll feel a kinship to this crow and the cast of animals that will give such a fun and spiritually-enlightening experience. I loved it. I got lost in the humor and sheer creativity of how these animals interact and communicate it was unlike anything I’ve read before.
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Attachments

• 1654232296457.png
    1654232296457.png
    235.1 KB · Views: 0
Top Bottom