Skype helps people talk to each other. Say “hello” to instant messages, voice calls, or video calls – all for free*.
Use Skype to send SMS messages to mobile phones around the world, and with an SMS connection, you can now also read and reply to SMS messages on your phone right from your
computer. Sms connection will be released gradually.
• Video calls – Not only do we hear voices, we can also see each
other! Join an HD video call with 1 to 24 of your friends and family members. See people’s emotions while you announce “We’re going to get married!!!”
• Chat – Get in touch with people right away. Send messages to friends, get other people’s attention with @ mentions, or create group chats to plan family gatherings.
• SMS connection – Read and reply to SMS messages on your phone
using Skype on your PC or Mac. • Share – Send photos and videos with family and friends. Save shared photos and videos to your photo library. Share screens to plan travel with friends or present your design to your team.
• Voice calls – Are you embarrassed to stand in front of the camera? Make voice calls to people all over the world on Skype. You can also call a fixed and mobile number at a low rate.
• Express yourself – Liven up the conversation with an emoji, click the “+” sign in the conversation to send giphy or photos from the
web as well as text image captions, lines, etc. By downloading the Skype Preview, you’ll have early access to our latest and most exciting features. However, keep in mind that this is a product that is in the process of being finalized. We expect to receive important feedback from you during the product process while we add new improved features and content to Skype. You just click on the heart icon on the home screen to be able to send comments to our team to help shape the future of Skype. Skype is available on phones, tablets, PCs,
and Macs. *Calls between Skype accounts are free.
Service provider data charges may apply. It’s a good way to use an unlimited data plan or a WiFi connection.