Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall
Jessalyn Thornton’s fateful sleepover at the abandoned Thornton estate was supposed to be a pre-wedding celebration, but the fun ended when she disappeared. While her family searches for clues, others refuse to speak about the estate’s dark past. Did something supernatural happen to Jessalyn, or is someone in Thornton Hall holding something besides family secrets?
Based on the award-winning PC and Macintosh game, Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall features HD graphics and a fully rebuilt game engine with an intuitive touch interface.
“This is by far the most scariest game of all in the entire series of Nancy Drew games. Tread carefully when you play the Ghost of Thornton Hall, or you will get scared out of your wits when you meet some rather spooky apparitions. To make it even more exciting, we hope you won’t mind tramping through a melancholic cemetery in the middle of the night, investigating a sombre and decrepit crypt, and plumbing the depths of claustrophobic tunnels.” – GamesWarp
Free to play for ONE HOUR. Pay to continue and complete the mystery
Solve Two Mysteries: Expose the fate of Jessalyn Thornton and unveil the truth about a family ghost
• Take on the Scariest Nancy Drew Case Ever: Explore crypts and graveyards and uncover moving statues, sliding panels and secret passages
• Examine Multiple Motives Under a Full Moon: Uncover old secrets and divulge new motives among the Thornton friends and family
• Unravel Perplexing and Spooky Puzzles: Reveal shocking evidence and critical clues buried beneath the spooky ruins
• Track Your Trophies: Verify your unlocked achievements on the new trophy menu display
• Fast Forward Conversations: The all new Fast Convo feature allows the player to accelerate through all character conversations
• Resolution: HD resolution allowing animation to run at 30 frames per second compared to 15 frames per second for the PC/Mac version
• Choose Difficulty Levels: Play at Amateur or Master Sleuth level and erase mistakes without starting over
• Free to play for ONE HOUR. Pay to continue and complete the mystery