Easily create accurate grids over images, which will guide you when painting or sketching that image.
1. Option to take a new picture with your Camera.
2. Pick an existing picture from your Gallery.
3. Enable / Disable Grid drawing over picture.
4. Draw diagonal grids
5. Enter number of rows and Y-axis offset.
6. Enter number of columns and X-axis offset.
7. Select color of grid.
7. Enable / Disable grid Labeling.
8. Increase / decrease size of grid lines.
9. Set line thickness
10. Full screen mode
11. Enable / Disable Zoomin
9. Add effects – Gray Scale, Cartoon, outline.
10. Crop image
11. Rotate Image
12. Flip Image vertically and horizontally
13. Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation and hue.
14. Save and print edits.
15. Zoom in / out of image.